We are recruiting a Software Test Lead to join our agile development team in San Fernando de Henares, Madrid, and lead the quality assurance of end-to-end solutions and systems, working across a variety of educational business capabilities, including digital content distribution, educational platforms, ecommerce and back-office systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and implementation of the team’s testing strategies to support TDD, continuous deployment and agile delivery.
- Produce test processes and plans for all aspects of the system including user interface, RESTful and SOAP APIs, middleware, security.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Owners to write test plans, design test cases and business scenarios based on user stories, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Maintenance of test data sets and configuration management of testing environments.
- Develop automated functional, regression and unit tests with the appropriate testware.
- Stress and performance testing.
- Report, document and track software issues. Document test results and provide test reports.
Essential skills and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in test design and planning, software testing, and solid experience on writing test plan and test cases.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in automating testing for WEB and RESTful APIs: Selenium, JMeter, SOAP UI, Postman.
- Working knowledge of Linux command line.
- Desirable experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and containers (Docker) in cloud environments.
- English: B1. Fluent communication when speaking and writing in English.
Interested applicants should submit their CV quoting reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org