We are recruiting a Software Test Lead to join our agile development team in San Fernando de Henares, Madrid, and lead the quality assurance of end-to-end solutions and systems, working across a variety of educational business capabilities, including digital content distribution, educational platforms, ecommerce and back-office systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and implementation of the team’s testing strategies to support TDD, continuous deployment and agile delivery.
- Produce test processes and plans for all aspects of the system including user interface, RESTful and SOAP APIs, middleware, security.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Owners to write test plans, design test cases and business scenarios based on user stories, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Maintenance of test data sets and configuration management of testing environments.
- Develop automated functional, regression and unit tests with the appropriate testware.
- Stress and performance testing.
- Report, document and track software issues. Document test results and provide test reports.
Essential skills and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in test design and planning, software testing, and solid experience on writing test plan and test cases.
- Ability to analyse, study and understand requirements and testing results ensuring full test coverage for the test effort.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in automated and performance test software: Jest, Jasmine, Enzyme, Qunit, Mocha, Chai, Karma, Selenium, JMeter, SOAP UI, Postman.
- At least 2 years of experience testing RESTful and SOAP APIs. Understand WSDL and OpenAPI specifications.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, QA process, methodologies, and best practices.
- Working knowledge of Linux command line.
- Desirable experience working with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) in a cloud environment.
- English: medium-high:
- Minimum certification level: B2. Oxford Test of English, Cambridge First Certificate in English or similar B2 certification.
- Fluent communication when speaking and writing in English.
Interested applicants should submit their CV quoting reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org