We have a fascinating opportunity for an Senior Marketing Coordinator to join Oxford University Press in Spain, market leader in English Language Teaching.
As an senior marketing coordinator you will be responsible for the project-management and delivery of the OUPE marketing and communications campaigns
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Developing and implementing short and long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns in order to create and increase brand awareness.
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Team with the implementation of online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
- Contribute to the optimization of marketing strategies via creative campaign solutions.
- Executing marketing plans, campaigns, and strategies in a timely manner.
- Competitors’ watch.
- Liaising with designers and marketing coordinator to supervise and meet all deadlines.
- BA degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business and Education
- Experience in managing projects
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Spanish and English (minimum C1 level)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and coordinate the work of other people.
- Knowledge of the Spain educational sector is an advantage
Interested applicants should submit their CV quoting reference to: email@example.com