We are looking to appoint a Professional Development Manager at our offices in San Fernando de Henares. You will play a key part in our mission for innovation and growth within the field of Teacher Training.
If you are someone who can manage a team effectively, takes an interest in new innovations in education, has a wealth of experience in Teacher Training and are familiar with the changes to education legislation, you are the ideal candidate.
You will be working alongside the Head of the Professional Development team to create and run training courses aimed at teachers of all Key Stages, spanning ELT, bilingualism and core subjects on the Spanish curriculum.
- A wide range of experience in the area of Teacher Training
- An excellent understanding of the Spanish education system.
- An excellent knowledge of the methodologies behind language learning and bilingual/plurilingual programmes.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Experience with virtual learning tools (E-learning platforms).
- C2 Level English or native English speaker with C2 level Spanish.
Interested applicants should submit their CV quoting reference to: email@example.com