We have a fascinating opportunity for an Online Marketing Coordinator to join Oxford University Press in Spain, market leader in English Language Teaching.
As an online marketing coordinator you will be creating sharp and compelling campaigns and marketing content for diverse digital platforms. The marketing digital content
will be rolled out on to Websites, Social Media, Mobile networks, search engines and email. In addition to this you will ensure that the websites are updated on a regular
basis, attract relevant traffic through SEO/PPC strategies, deliver effective display campaigns with excellent planning and manage all social media campaigns. You will be
using a range of digital techniques and channels, be a thought leader on new technologies in the market place, monitor the market and customer research to identify key trends
and make appropriate recommendations.
This is a temporary position to cover a 6 month maternity leave.
- BA degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English (minimum B2-C1 level)
- Experience in managing digital marketing campaigns
- Expert knowledge of Social Media channels
- Brilliant Web Content management systems experience (knowledge of different CMS systems is a plus)
- AdWords and Analytics user
- Highly interested in the education and publishing field as well as committed to innovation and excellence
Interested applicants should submit their CV quoting reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org