We are looking to appoint a Materials & CRM Administration Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will support the team of Materials in the daily
tasks of the department, as well as assume and integrate in their responsibilities specific tasks.
- Uploading and modifying materials in the different CRMs.
- Management of the mail tray of the department, solving or deriving the managements, as appropriate.
- Collaborate in the realization of administrative actions derived from the feeding of Dilve and other digital platforms (Neutral Point of the Ministry, private e-commerce, digital distributors, etc.).
- Collaborate in the collection and consolidation of the necessary information for the elaboration of price analysis.
- Collaborate in the rest of the administration tasks of the CRMs.
- Elaborate the catalogues of sale and free by ISBN for the network and the distributors / clients.
- Collaborate in the creation, loading and maintenance of products, promotions, coupons and licenses for Konakart (e-Commerce).
- Collaborate in the typing of materials.
- Communication and continuous cooperation with other departments.
- University Degree
- At least 2 years’ experience (desirable)
- Analytical skills and knowledge of information storage and classification of materials
- Should be organised, flexible, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and be firmly orientated towards achieving results.
- Technical knowledge: MS Office, SAP, BW
- B2 level of English
Interested applicants should submit their CV quoting reference to: email@example.com