We are looking to appoint a Junior Graphic Designer for our Marketing Team, who will be responsible to design and update all the OUP Spain corporate sites, create landing pages, emailings, banners, social media marketing items, etc., as well as working on brand guidelines, packaging, marketing collateral and print-ready materials to be sent to press.
- Design of digital marketing items:Landing pages, wordPress sites,banners & emailings, social Media ads
- Design of print materials:brochures & leaflets, catalogues and merchandising
- Brand guidelines maintenance
- App design and update
- University Degree in Design, Journalism, Audiovisual Communication, Arts or related subject
- B2 level of English
- Technical Knowledge:
- HTML 5, CSS, UI / UX, Responsive Design
- Adobe package - advanced knowledge (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver) and WordPress
- Experience with video software is a plus (Premiere, AVID, After Effects)
- Ability to organize and plan
- Orientation to detail
This is a professional career opening within a market leader Company, to join and be part of a dynamic environment with wide opportunities for professional development.
Interested applicants should submit their CV quoting reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org