We are looking for a Head of Marketing to join our well-known publishing company. You would be joining a worldwide established brand, being recognized as ‘One of
the best companies to work for in Spain” in both 2018 and 2019.
This position reports to the Sales & Marketing Director and plays a crucial leadership function within the organization.
The chosen candidate will be expected to work creatively and cross-functionally with editorial and business stakeholders (and globally, with our UK office) to identify
white-space, innovate, and serve up meaningful and modern ideas.
- Responsible for the OUP Spain branch marketing strategy. Running end to end campaigns including SEO, PPC, content, programmatic, paid social, e-mail marketing, mobile,
- Building and maintaining strong first-class relationships with OUP associated companies to increase revenue (B2B) Working closely with the Innovation & Partnerships
department, building and establishing a sound relationship with key Tech & Educational companies. Together with working on business cases for potential new programmes and
- Budget Allocation and Monitoring
- Managing external media companies and agencies to ensure development of high calibre corporate campaigns
- Drive analysis and optimisation across all marketing programs to track ROI and areas for new investments, including new and emerging channels
- Responsible for presenting new ideas, projects and stats to key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for education & marketing
- Be a team leader and collaborator
- Have prior experience working on B2B campaigns
- Embrace being an end-to-end player-coach - from pre-sale (strategy, ideation, and proposal development) through post-sale (performance and activation)
- Proven professional experience with a background in publishing, digital media, media agency and/or brand marketing.
- Previous positions equivalent to Marketing Director or Head of Marketing
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities/projects in high-volume, fast-paced environments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- C2 level of English
Interested applicants should submit their CV quoting reference to: email@example.com