We are looking to appoint an Pre-Primary Editor for our CLIL catalogue. We need a native speaker and an expert in very young learners to help us expand our catalogue for pre-primary education.
- Prepare drafts for the commissioning of illustrations and other resources, under the supervision and with the indications of a superior within the editorial organization of its content area, as well as correcting errors in the illustrations submitted.
- Search for photographs to facilitate the task of selection and choice by the editors.
- Check the solutions of the activities delivered by the authors to make sure they are correct.
- Prepare the necessary materials and documentation to order the translations of the contents in Spanish into other official languages of the State or, where appropriate, into English, as indicated by the Senior Editor of CLIL and the Spanish Managing Editor.
- Organize the printed and digital resources available to facilitate their access and recovery, as well as inventory them.
- Perform the digitization of activities according to the indications received by their superiors in the editorial structure of their area.
- Check and maintain the digital product once it is published, taking care to incorporate the necessary updates or corrections to the content, as well as report the detected malfunctions for its correction by Digital Production and Realization.
- Review and maintain the printed product once it is published, taking care to incorporate the necessary updates or corrections to the content.
- Higher education (undergraduate or graduate).
- At least three to five years teaching experience in pre-primary and three to five years editing experience.
- Microsoft Office User (Word, Adobe Acrobat Reader / Professional, Power Point).
- Knowledge of HTML will be appreciated.
- Knowledge of layout software (InDesign), image processing (Photoshop, Photofiltre, Paint), and of Adobe Pro (desirable).
- Native level of English and B2 level of Spanish.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Orientation to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Autonomy, initiative, and problem-solving decision making.
This is a professional career opening within a market leader Company, to join and be part of a dynamic environment with wide opportunities for professional development.
Interested applicants should submit their CV quoting reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org