We are looking to appoint an Editor for our CLIL catalogue. We need a native speaker with solid teaching experience in Bilingual Primary and Secondary Education to
help us expand our catalogue.
- Higher education (undergraduate or graduate).
- At least three to five years teaching experience in primary and secondary bilingual schools and editorial experience.
- Microsoft Office User (Word, Adobe Acrobat Reader / Professional, Power Point).
- Knowledge of HTML will be appreciated.
- Knowledge of layout software (InDesign), image processing (Photoshop, Photofiltre, Paint), and of Adobe Pro (desirable).
- Native level of English and B2 level of Spanish.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Orientation to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Autonomy, initiative, and problem-solving decision making.
This is a professional career opening within a market leader Company, to join and be part of a dynamic environment with wide opportunities for professional
Interested applicants should submit their CV quoting reference to: email@example.com