Oxford University Press is recruiting an ELT Educational Consultant based in Andalucia /Levante.
The ELT Educational Consultant is an ELT and CLIL product expert that will work closely with the sales force and regional sales managers to support the textbook and supplementary material promotion campaigns through the delivery of high quality, specialist: commercial presentations as well as post-adoption workshops to decision-makers/teachers in schools, product training sessions to the sales force and talks to students/ parents and teachers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop an expert knowledge of all OUP ELT & CLIL products and services: course books; digital resources; OTE & other assessment products; professional development programmes.
- Support reps through the delivery of product presentations to key accounts (mainly private schools, PLS, universities & EOIs).
- Support KAMs/Sales Managers through the delivery of integrated product and services presentations to private schools/chains .
Manage the creation of 'progresiones verticales' for key accounts (private schools and chains).
- Prepare and deliver post-adoption product presentations/workshops to teachers in key schools, ensuring they are able to get the most from their course books, digital material and the services associated with the product.
- Prepare and deliver cultural talks and storytelling sessions to students and methodological talks to teachers.
- Devise and deliver training product training to reps.
- Deliver OTE presentations to students and parents in schools and universities.
- Attend conferences and other events for teachers.
Essential competences include:
- Native speaker or minimum C2 level of English; minimum C1 level of Spanish
- University Degree
- TEFL qualification & proven teaching experience
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Willingness to travel frequently in the region
Desirable experience or skills:
- Sales & marketing experience, preferably in ELT or related field
- Experience of giving training
- Experience of living and working in the region
Interested applicants should submit their CV quoting reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org