We are looking for a recent graduate to join our central offices in San Fernando de Henares in Madrid, to support and collaborate with our Digital Delivery team in both the production and publication of digital resources, working collaboratively with the Digital Production and Publication departments.
Candidates must have recently graduated with a science degree (Biology, Physics or Maths)
- To create digital activities from reference materials
- Draw up drafts of interactive resources
- Prepare, collect and upload digital product resources
- Prepare, collect and publish resources to the publication platform
- English level C1 or above
- Degree in science (desirable)
- User management level of spreadsheets
- User management level of collaborative tools
- Knowledge of HTMT, Photoshop and Mathtype (desirable)
- Ability to organize and plan
- Flexible people with the ability to adapt to change
This is a professional career opening within a market leader Company, to join and be part of a dynamic environment with wide opportunities for professional development.
Interested applicants should submit their CV quoting reference to: email@example.com