We are looking to appoint a Bilingual Department Assistant for our Head Office in San Fernando de Henares (Madrid).
As a Bilingual Department Assistant you will have a very good command of both written and spoken in English and Spanish. You will be a team player, customer focussed, a hard worker, and flexible.
- Administrative support of the department
- Agenda management (preparation and follow-up of meetings, committees, etc.)
- Organization and management of meetings
- Direct and reverse translation of emails/documents.
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- Bachelor´s Degree
- Minimum 2 year´s experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Advanced proficiency in MsOffice (word, excel, outlook, powerpoint) as well as strong technical skills
- Highly interested in the education and publishing field as well as committed to innovation and excellence
Interested applicants should submit their CV quoting reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org