Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford, which furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. It is actually a market leader in English Language Teaching, operating in over 100 countries, it reaches millions of teachers and students each year to support the development of English language proficiency.
We have a fascinating opportunity for an Assistant Head of Marketing to join our team in Madrid, and work closely in the development of marketing campaigns with the Head of the Marketing department. The selected candidate will be updated on methodological trends and new business opportunities.
- Support the Head of Marketing on the plan and campaign planning meetings.
- Monitor and manage campaigns with the team. This includes: Setting up campaigns and actions; allocating tasks to the team members and monitoring deadlines
- Plan and implement strategies to broaden the OUP brand in the Spanish market
- Help identify and develop new business opportunities (product and services)
- Keep updated on methodological trends. Monitor key stakeholders and influencers
- Monitor competitors and attend third-party events
- Visit schools and PLSs together with sales representatives to identify needs and monitor marketing items performance
- Manage and oversee control of upcoming loyalty programs and potential partnerships
- Degree in Business Administration, Public Relations, Marketing or any other BA with proven marketing experience.
- Demonstrated experience: must have worked in the education and publishing market.
- Experience with project organization.
- Advanced level of Excel.
- C1 level of English
- Proactive personality
- Product experience in the following areas: ELT, CLIL, French y Local Publishing.
- Accustomed to working in dynamic environments.