The first Oxford CLIL publication for Bachillerato. A multi-media project with Philosophy content appropriate for the Spanish curriculum, adapted to the CLIL classroom.
- An experienced Philosophy teacher in English and Spanish, Francisco Ríos Pedraza is the author of both Filosofía INICIA and INICIA CLIL Philosophy.
- Mirrors the unit structure of Filosofía INICIA to consolidate key concepts.
- Not a direct translation of the Spanish edition.
- Written in clear English that is suited to the students’ level.
- A combination of print and digital content to enrich the learning process.
- Includes an audio recording of the content of each unit.
- Continuous assessment to fully involve learners.
- Unit guides that provoke interaction and dialogues with the students.
- Completely adapted to the LOMCE.