A project specifically designed to develop students’ Social Sciences knowledge and basic competences, while studying in English.
- This Core Concepts version covers the entire curriculum for each level and is designed for schools teaching only part of the subject in English.
- Social Sciences content presented through concise, straightforward language with plenty of visual support.
- Guided introduction to subject-specific language to help students understand the content.
- Careful development of the four linguistic skills.
- Activities that encourage student participation and assess learning, without exceeding linguistic abilities.
- A summary diagram at the end of each unit organises and structures students’ knowledge.
- A range of digital materials that motivates students and supports your teaching.
- A digital version of the Student’s book for teachers, highly enriched with multimedia resources.
- Video links selection with transcriptions of the entire text.
- Ready-made templates to use on your IWB, bringing an alternative way to work with the content.