Develop students’ thinking skills effectively by actively involving them in their learning process, stimulating their curiosity and encouraging them to learn through doing.
Engaging projects promote study skills and autonomous learning.
Think Do Learn Social Sciences. An active learning experience.
- Think Do Learn’s team of authors know what really works in the classroom. They combine expertise both in teaching Sciences in English and in English Language Teaching.
- Careful grading of language makes it easier for students to understand and learn new content while scaffolding throughout provides students with the language they need, when they need it.
- A hands-on approach that makes learning meaningful and active through a wide variety of activities and projects.
- Develop students’ thinking skills effectively by actively involving them in their learning process, stimulating their curiosity and encouraging them to learn through doing.
- Give students a reason to engage with the subject content with opening activities, fun facts and quests.
- The projects develop key competences, creativity and autonomous learning by getting students to connect what they learn and create something tangible with their acquired knowledge and skills.
- Group work activities in every unit promote oral communication and collaborative work.
- An all-in-one, integrated digital and multimedia pack, including songs, stories and the interactive activities, will keep students motivated and facilitate their understanding of the subject.
- Downloadable audio of all the Class Book text available for all levels.