Bring excitement to the classroom with group activities and engaging experiments. Develop students’ thinking skills effectively by actively involving them in their learning process, stimulating their curiosity and encouraging them to learn through doing.
Think Do Learn Natural Sciences. An active learning experience.
- Think Do Learn’s team of authors know what really works in the classroom. They combine expertise both in teaching Sciences in English and in English Language Teaching.
- Careful grading of language makes it easier for students to understand and learn new content while scaffolding throughout provides students with the language they need, when they need it.
- Students learn through doing a wide variety of tasks. This practical approach introduces content in an effective and enjoyable way and places the student at the centre of the learning process.
- Hands-on experiments consolidate students’ understanding of scientific concepts and help them develop key scientific enquiry skills such as asking questions, predicting, planning and analysing.
- Exciting videos of all the experiments provide a clear step-by-step explanation of how to carry out each experiment. Use them as a powerful presentation tool to prepare students for the experiments or simply to save valuable classroom time.
- Opening activities and fun facts give students a reason to engage with the subject content. They stimulate students’ curiosity, getting them thinking about what they already know about each topic and how it relates to their own experiences.
- Group work activities in every unit promote oral communication and collaborative work.
- An all-in-one, integrated digital and multimedia pack, including songs, stories and the all-new videos of the experiments, will keep students motivated and facilitate their understanding of the subject.
- Downloadable audio of all the Class Book text available for all levels.