Perfectly combines the teaching of the Social Sciences curriculum with the development of linguistic structures in English.
Social Sciences offers...
- An appropriate presentation of topics and subject content through concise, straightforward language with plenty of visual support.
- A guided introduction to subject-specific language.
- A progressive exposure to academic language.
- Activities which check learning without exceeding linguistic abilities.
- Activities to encourage students’ participation.
- Careful development of the four linguistic skills.
A project conceived for centres that teach Social Sciences totally in English.