Covering the entire Science Spanish curriculum and taking into account the real level of English of the students, its methodology helps students to completely understand the contents.
- The first publishing project in Spain that addresses the challenges that teachers of Social and Natural Sciences in English are currently facing.
- Arouses children’s natural curiosity about the world they live in.
- Applies scientific concepts to the real world and to their everyday experience, making learning more relevant.
- Enables and emphasizes the understanding of processes and concepts.
- Encourages the teacher to carry out experiments which will enable students to learn through observation.
- A range of vocabulary that is recycled throughout the course.
- Simple sentence structures which help students’ understanding of concepts.
Digital book for third cycle: the digital version of the Teacher´s Book includes a wide range of multimedia and photocopiable tools that can be directly accessed via book pages in classrooms with or without internet access.