Oxford Handbooks for Language Teachers
A series of handbooks for teachers, trainee teachers, teacher trainers, and Masters-level students and lecturers.
- Each title in the series is intended to serve both as a basis for training courses and seminars, and as a reference text.
- The series is aimed at teachers wishing to familiarize themselves with recent research and key theoretical concepts while keeping practical improvement in the classroom their chief goal.
- Newer titles include Language Assessment for Language Teachers and Teaching the Pronunciation of English as a Lingua Franca.
For the student
- Communication in the Language Classroom
- Doing Second Language Research
- Doing Task-Based Teaching ESOL: A Critical Guide
- Explaining English Grammar
- Exploring Learner Language
- From Experience to Knowledge in ELT
- How Languages are Learned
- Intercultural Business Communication
- Language Assessment for Language Teachers
- Oxford ESOL Handbook
- Success in English Teaching
- Teaching American English Pronunciation
- Teaching and Learning in the Language Classroom
- Teaching Business English
- Teaching English as an International Language
- Teaching English Overseas: An Introduction
- Teaching the Pronunciation of English as a Lingua Franca
- Teaching Second Language Listening
- Teaching Second Language Reading
- Teaching Young Language Learners