Oxford Basics for Children
A series for teachers of young learners which provides adaptable teaching ideas in an easy-to-follow format.
- Each unit gives details of a lesson or activity including the language point, preparation, and step-by-step guidelines for each stage.
- The series can be adapted to any teaching and learning environment and is especially suited to situations where access to resources is limited.
- Available titles: English Through Music, Listen and Do, Starting and Ending Lessons, Storytelling, Vocabulary Activities.
- Starting and Ending Lessons: 9780194422994
- Vocabulary Activities: 9780194421959
- Listen and Do: 9780194422406
- Storytelling: 9780194419765
- English Through Music: 9780194422703
For the student
- This title does not have additional components