Technical data /Description
A step-by-step guide to using tools such as interactive whiteboards, word processing applications, and the internet in class.
- Bringing Technology into the Classroom helps you make informed choices about the type of technology to use and how to integrate it into your teaching.
- Fills the gap between technology's potential and current classroom practice, describing and explaining technologies in non-technical language and providing tips on using interactive whiteboards.
- It includes a checklist of technology tools and photocopiable worksheets to illustrate the use of different technologies.
- The website presents interactive activities showing technology in action.
- The book instils confidence in selecting and applying technology in the classroom.