Lynne Cameron & Penny McKay.
Technical data /Description
A useful guide that shows creative and personalized activities to inspire children and young learners to develop the skills and confidence they need to succeed in language learning.
- Bringing creative teaching describes and explains how to understand, challenge and support children into the classroom.
- It also contains tips on using technology, assessment, and bringing the real world into the classroom.
- The book includes contents such as Going beyond the coursebook or Assessment Playing with the sounds of English.
- The teachers will also find ideas for developing their own English, both in and out of the classroom.
- Teacher’s site includes all the practical teaching ideas and the tips from the book as well as a categorised list of useful websites for preparing lessons.