Q: Skills for Success encourages students to think critically and succeed academically. It has a methodology based on Bloom’s taxonomy that really works.
A variety of levels - all with in-depth skills coverage – are supported by plenty of material.
- Q’s question-centred approach provides a unique critical thinking framework for each unit.
- Key cognitive skills such as analysing, synthesizing, and evaluating are developed, as well as the language skills essential for academic success.
- Learning outcomes are clearly stated at the start and end of the units, with competency self-evaluations and vocabulary check lists featuring the Academic Word List.
- Teachers can define learning outcomes effectively to accreditation bodies.
- The components package features an exclusive website which enables you to form an online class and track your students progress.