Q: Skills for Success encourages students to think critically and succeed academically. It has a methodology based on Bloom’s taxonomy that really works.
A variety of levels - all with in-depth skills coverage – are supported by plenty of material.
- Each unit video now has NEW "Work with the Video" pages in the Student Book to guide students in watching, understanding, and discussing the unit videos.
- NEW Critical Thinking Strategies and activities in every unit help students analyze, develop and justify their ideas. Online videos accompany each strategy to help students gain a deeper understanding.
- NEW skills videos provide illustrated explanations of skills and grammar points in the Student Book to support students' skills development.
- 100% NEW unit, placement, midterm and final tests have been developed with feedback from real teachers.
- Clear learning outcomes and reflection worksheets encourage students to evaluate their own progress, reflect on their learning, and identify areas for improvement.
- iQ Online Practice is now suitable for mobile use which gives students greater flexibility in where and when they get extra skills practice, access audio and video, and check their progress. The NEW Extensive Reading program offers an Oxford Graded Reader aligned to each unit to motivate students in their reading.
- Vocabulary from the NEW Oxford Phrasal Academic Lexicon helps students to develop essential spoken and written language for their academic studies.