The perfect way to improve reading and writing!
A full-colour, six-level supplementary series to develop reading and writing skills in the primary classroom.
- Broad range of text types, with a particular focus on real-world topics.
- Thorough, systematic development of reading sub-skills.
- Step-by-step writing tasks with a clear outcome.
- Vocabulary section in each unit builds on words students meet in their course books.
- Accompanying Audio CD, plus online notes and support for teachers.
- Find the Teaching Notes for all 6 levels on your Oxford Primary Skills Teacher's Site.