Speak Now develops students' conversation skills, enabling them to communicate confidently and effectively.
A conversation course with fully-integrated video, Speak Now develops students’ real-world language skills.
- A speaking component in every activity promotes speaking skills and increases confidence.
- 2-page lessons contain clear models and personalisation of useful, everyday language.
- English in Action video clips help students sharpen their listening and pronunciation skills, understand the importance of gestures and body language, and discuss culture and idioms.
- Review pages and testing material enables students to track their progress.
- With over 120 self-study activities, Speak Now Online Practice offers students extra opportunities to practice outside class. In addition, teacher tools make it easy to track students' progress, communicate and collaborate with students outside of class, and improve learning outcomes.