Oxford Reading Tree
Floppy's Phonics Non-fiction allow children to practise their decoding and literacy skills in the context of exciting non-fiction books, which include a variety of text types and topics, and support from Biff, Chip, Kipper and Floppy.
- High-quality stunning photographic non-fiction books explore a variety of cross-curricular topics.
- Oxford Reading Tree characters highlight key features and ask questions to help children interact with the text.
- Fully aligned to Letters and Sounds to fit perfectly with your phonics teaching.
- Free group/guided reading notes for teachers with every pack to help you get the most of out of your phonics teaching.
- Oxford Owl is a FREE website built to help parents with their child’s reading at home (and it helps teachers too!).