Dive into a world of motivating readers.
Dolphin Readers includes a mixture of attractive real-word stories and non-fiction readers on cross-curricular themes – they will develop children’s imagination and open up their world.
- Interesting themes related to other subjects from the curriculum.
- Illustrations include full-colour pictures and photos.
- An extensive activities section provides for varying levels.
- Each reader includes a practical picture dictionary.
- Cursive script is used in the Starter level.
- Online resources to integrate reading skills into your classroom.
Dolphin Readers are available individually, or in level packs with four titles and audio CD. Get your free Oxford Reading Plan – a practical guide to integrate readers with the topics, language and vocabulary that your students are working on, unit by unit, from your Oxford course book.