Oxford Reading Tree
36 stories to support the transition from Floppy’s Phonics to the language rich world of the Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories. They continue to provide storylines full of humour and drama, with familiar settings and characters.
- Designed to practise decoding skills and start to develop broad rich language skills – a genuine bridge from phonics to richer reading.
- Fun character stories with familiar settings and humorous illustrations that hook children into reading.
- Inside cover notes support in decoding, tackling tricky words and developing children’s language comprehension.
- Clear labelling of ORT stages and book bands support different children's reading needs and easy classroom management.
- Plenty of in-book support plus a dedicated website with online advice, tips, and activities at Oxford Owl.