Oxford Children’s Picture Dictionary
Technical data /Description
This beautifully illustrated, topic-based dictionary includes lively activities which draw on children’s everyday experiences.
- The Oxford Children’s Picture Dictionary is a first dictionary for young learners with over 850 words and 40 topics.
- Conversation-based activities on every page make learning relevant and memorable.
- Includes 20 songs to help students remember new language while developing pronunciation and fluency.
- The dictionary also covers all the Cambridge English: Young Learners topics to build children’s confidence ahead of test day.
For the student
- This title does not have any additional components.