Learn English with Dora the Explorer™
Teaching with Learn English with Dora the Explorer™ is fun and effortless with a flexible package of resources to support your classes.
- Inspire a love of learning and help develop problem-solving skills with much loved Nickelodeon characters who invite students to be a part of their adventure.
- Build confidence in listening and speaking and promote a ‘can-do’ attitude towards learning English with songs, stories, projects, and plays that allow students to work together to solve quests.
- Develop the reading, writing and print awareness skills needed for a seamless transition to primary school with the Phonics and Literacy strand.
- Teach students the skills needed for exam success with preparation for the Cambridge English Qualification Pre-A1 Starter exam.
- Show parents evidence of learning and support them to make a difference in their child’s learning journey with letters, fun home-learning activities in the Parent’s Guide, and the Reading Stars Graded Reader series.
For the student
For the teacher
- Student book
- Activity book
- Teacher's Pack
- 1-3 Classroom resource Pack
- Class Audio CD
Discover all the resources available online for this title by logging into your Oxford account.Enter