The fantastic songs, imaginative stories, and much loved characters lead children through 3 settings – Happy House, Happy Street, Happy Earth – that are perfectly in step with a child’s development.
Here are just some of the exciting new features of the Happy Series, New Edition:
- Strong skills development
- Much loved story-based methodology
- Cross-curricular and cross-cultural focus
- CYLET style activities and resources
- Engaging print and digital classroom resources
- MultiROM, ‘take home English’ activities and karaoke songs
More reasons to be Happy ...
- NEW DVD to support Happy House and Happy Street extends teaching hours and gives cross-curricular insights into British culture.
- NEW top-up items for Teacher’s Resource Pack including posters, flashcards, and storycards.
- Storycards support the story-based methodology.
- Evaluation Booklets with tips and resources for monitoring children’s progress.
- Exercises and activities prepare students for Cambridge English: Young Learners tests.