Oxford Discover 2nd Edition
The 2nd edition builds on Oxford Discover’s tried and tested methodology, developing 21st Century Skills in critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity.
- Even more motivating resources support the enquiry-based learning approach, including the new Talking Point videos which spark learners’ discussions around the ‘Big Question’.
- The controlled grammar and skill syllabus helps students achieve near-native fluency in English
- NEW Online Teacher’s Resource Centre provides flexible materials and the ability to manage all of your teaching resources in one place.
- Boost students’ English language learning at home thanks to the new Oxford Discover app to reinforce and extend learning
For the student
For the teacher
- Student's Book
- Oxford Discover app
- Workbook with online practice
- Oxford Discover Parent's website
- Parent's guides
- Parent's letter
- Teacher's Guide
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Class Audio CDs
- Grammar Class Audio CDs
- Picture Cards
Discover all the resources available online for this title by logging into your Oxford account.Enter