Technical data /Description
A new five-level series of exam preparation and practice material for the Trinity College London’s Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE).
- Colourful, attractive, and effective preparation and practice material appeals to different types of learners.
- Focus on developing communicative skills aligned with the exam.
- Builds from routines and simple patterns, sentences, and questions to the exchange of ideas and concepts.
- Gradually improves accuracy, fluency, and complexity in speaking and listening.
- The Teacher’s Book includes diagnostic material to ensure students are entered for the correct exam level.