Technical data /Description
Two test packs which provide A reliable and efficient means of grading and placing students into classes.
- A new updated edition now available with new test content.
- The results are calibrated to the Common European Framework Reference levels (A1-C2), the Cambridge ESOL Examinations, and other International Examinations.
- Both Test Packs contain: 40 Test Papers; a practical introduction which outlines the Test and gives guidance on how to administer it; and a Levels Chart which helps determine realistic examination targets and suitable teaching material.
- The tests are divided into two sections: a Listening Test (ten minutes) and a Grammar Test (up to one hour).
- Tests 1 and 2 function as parallel tests with different content and can therefore be used for different situations, for example, progress and exit testing.
- A Marking Kit is also available, providing marking overlays, further guidance on administering and grading the tests, and a diagnostic key.