Wide Angle is the course that helps your adult learners to uncover and master the hidden rules of English, so when it comes to communicating in the real world, they know what to say and how to say it.
- ‘English for Real’ lessons equip learners with the tools to uncover and master the hidden rules of English.
- Interactive videos provide students with essential practice on responding to situations that they’ll face in the real world.
- Vibrant photos from around the world, and video interviews with the photographers on the stories behind them, bring unit topics to life.
- Reading texts and listening material from Oxford Reference – a trusted source that brings together over two million academic entries across Oxford University Press’s Dictionaries, Companions and Encyclopedias – keeps learning in the real world.
- Access to the Oxford Reference digital platform. Learners using Levels 4, 5 and 6 Student Books can explore even more academic content and look up topics of interest online.
- Extensive Online Practice means students can take control of their learning.