A general English course with a strong focus on student motivation and communicative speaking outcomes.
- English Result motivates students in two ways: it makes lessons enjoyable for students, and it turns language into output quickly so students can see the immediate results of their learning.
- Highly visual impact pages make every lesson enjoyable and keep motivation high.
- Practical outcomes take students from ‘how to …’ to ‘can do’ in every lesson.
- Clear, realistic learning goals sustain motivation throughout the course.
- The 2-pages lesson format makes the course accessible and easy to use.
- Speaking syllabus includes spoken interaction and spoken production.
Features of the new special edition in all four levels:
- More grammar-focus with double pages of grammar reference and review in every unit.
- New Student's Book and DVD Packs include a DVD of culture-rich material linked to the Student's Book topics
- New Teacher Resource Packs include photocopiable activities for every unit, and the course DVD with worksheets.
- iTools provide interactive materials for using with an interactive whiteborad or data projector.