Each Workshop Workbook prepares students studying a selected vocational topic (Tourism and Catering, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology) for the English they will need in the real world.
- The series is the perfect complement to a general English coursebook, with approximately 28 45-minute lessons to use in any order to suit the coursebook or syllabus.
- Short units with varied practical activities and up-to-date readings covering a range of text types.
- It gives lower-intermediate students a practical foundation for the English they need in the real world.
- 'Before you start' gets students thinking about what they already know about the lesson topic and the language they will meet.
- 'Get real' sections give optional extra ideas that help students step into the real world of English.
- A glossary of key topic-related vocabulary used in the lesson.