A course for adult learners in the technical, industrial, and scientific sectors, who need English for everyday workplace communication.
- Tech Talk is suitable for those working in production, development, maintenance, planning, purchasing, testing, logistics, and quality.
- It offers a variety of work-related situations useful for English learners in these sectors, such as checking specifications, suggesting a solution, giving instructions, or discussing logistics.
- It provides support in telephoning, socializing, and reading technical information.
- Simple, needs-related grammar presented on a need-to-know basis, to help learners start communicating immediately.
- Vocabulary relevant to practical work situations.
- Short, interactive speaking tasks which enable learners to use new language in hands-on contexts such as explaining purpose and reporting on progress.
- Information and ideas for non-specialist teachers.