Oxford English for Information Technology
Eric H Glendinning and John McEwan.
Technical data /Description
For learners specializing in computing and information technology at universities and technical institutes, or for professionals working in a range of IT sectors.
- This new edition has updated material to keep users up to speed in this fast-moving industry.
- The course uses a range of authentic reading texts, listening material and structured tasks.
- It revises and practises grammar and functions appropriate to the needs of IT specialists and includes specialized reading texts which are intentionally challenging.
- Language work section in every unit teaches relevant grammar.
- Interviews with real IT professionals provide an authentic context and the comprehensive glossary in the Student’s Book develops students’ vocabulary.
- The Teacher’s Guide gives extra support for non-specialist teachers. It includes a full introduction to the topic in each unit.
For the studentFor the teacher