Oxford EAP develops the academic skills and academic language of learners who are preparing to study in English at university level, from foundation courses to postgraduate research.
Oxford EAP provides a course that is inclusive and international with a strong focus on the core skills needed for academic study, catering for the needs of EAP students from across many different disciplines.
- Video-based lecture extracts help prepare students for real-life university experience.
- Authentic academic context uses extracts from Oxford textbooks.
- Integrated skills and academic language are presented using a clear structure.
- The clear structure and straightforward approach make it an ideal resource for experienced EAP tutors as well as teachers who are starting out in the EAP field.
- Unit themes appeal to a wide range of learners, whatever their subject of study.
- Modular unit structure, customisable to suit different course lengths and priorities.