With new titles for Listening and Speaking, this three-level series now covers all four skills essential for academic success: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking.
New Headway Academic Skills can be used alongside your coursebook or on its own.
- The series improves students’ academic skills by:
- Developing the specific skills required for academic reading, writing, listening, and speaking through a wide range of serious topics and tasks relevant to Higher Education.
- Exploring strategies to help students with academic vocabulary, including recording and building their vocabulary.
- Offering guidance with academic research tasks, such as acknowledging sources.
- Providing freer tasks that encourage learner independence.
- Supporting and encouraging additional guided practice with new photocopiable worksheets in the Teacher’s Guides.