Britain for Learners of English
B2; C1; C2
Technical data /Description
Understand the country and its people with the completely revised and updated edition of this popular resource and reference book, now complete with exercises in the Workbook.
- Gives students a real insight into what it means to live in Britain today by providing the historical and cultural background of British society and institutions, as well as the private daily life of the British people. Charts, graphs, extracts from popular fiction and newspapers etc. provide additional information.
- Fully updated with new photographs and illustrations.
- NEW Workbook with activities to encourage students to think about cultural issues raised in the book, to make comparisons with their own culture, and to revise and reinforce the book's content and language.
- NEW website, regularly updated with new information and statistics plus useful links to media and government websites.
For the student
- Student’s Book & Workbook Pack