Oxford Discover Futures empowers students to shape their futures with an inquiry-based approach and a focus on 21st Century Skills.
- ‘English for Real’ lessons equip learners with the tools to uncover and master the hidden rules of English.
- Interactive videos provide students with essential practice on responding to situations that they’ll face in the real world.
- Vibrant photos from around the world, and video interviews with the photographers on the stories behind them, bring unit topics to life.
- Reading texts and listening material from Oxford Reference – a trusted source that brings together over two million academic entries across Oxford University Press’s Dictionaries, Companions and Encyclopedias – keeps learning in the real world.
- Extensive Online Practice means students can take control of their learning.