An expanding series of 25-30 hour specialist courses for different professions, work skills, industries and now also available for sports and leisure.
- Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject.
- Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies.
- STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities.
- OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection.
- Find answers, transcripts, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of each book.
- Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.
- It can be used as a stand-alone course, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursebook such as International Express.