To be the best you need the best.
A series that challenges and motivates children, combining a phonics programme with strong skills training and a fast-paced grammar syllabus, together with civic education and insights into English-speaking cultures.
- Specific sections dedicated to skills training. The step-by-step approach focuses on writing and early literacy skills to build children's confidence in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding English.
- In every unit there is a phonics lesson to train students to recognize and produce English sounds. At levels 1-3 the lessons are supported by flashcards, and by more activities on the student MultiROM.
- The civic education syllabus educates children in good values and behaviour.
- One lesson per page with clear lesson objectives makes the course easy to teach.
- An amazing package of components that suits all teaching situations and learner types.
- Oxford makes digital sense: complete set of digital resources for the teacher.
- A complete package of extremely user-friendly and intuitive digital resources.