Succeed and shine with Ace!
A well-supported, story-based course for high-level schools, with a sparkling look and an engaging concept that guarantees exam success.
- This story-based course, with its strong concept, and great variety of artwork and story genres is sure to engage and motivate pupils.
- Ace! offers a fast-paced grammar syllabus, covering the Cambridge English: Key (KET) exam by the end of level 6. There is plenty of fun practice and support, with a huge range of teaching resources.
- Clear navigation throughout helps you teach 'off the page', enabling you to improve your pupils’ level of English with ease.
- The emphasis on culture encourages pupils to learn about many different cultures, as well as giving them the opportunity to reflect on their own lives and values.
- The exciting cross-curricular content ensures that pupils will not only enjoy learning English, but will also broaden their knowledge of other areas of the curriculum.
- Phonics is taught through activities that appeal to all types of learners.
- The DVD will bring excitement to your class, through enchanting animated stories and fascinating cross-curricular clips.
- iPack, a unique book-on-screen classroom presentation tool with a wealth of dynamic material, offers an exciting, interactive approach to learning English.
- Oxford Online Learning Zone, an exclusive website that contains course-specific and regularly-updated generic resources for use at school or at home, it offers fun and motivating activities, games and so much more!
- Ace! External Exams Practice CD-ROM offers extra practice tests for:
• Cambridge English: Young Learners
• Cambridge English: Key for schools (KET)
• Cambridge English: Preliminary for schools (PET)
- The Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM contains a wealth of extra resources including a range of worksheets and tests for your class:
• Story worksheets
• Vocabulary and grammar worksheets
• Cross-curricular worksheets
• Festival worksheets
• DVD worksheets
• Tests (ready-made and editable)
• Evaluation and Competences notes and worksheets
• Portfolio material