Big Questions is an exciting new course that challenges children to think critically, raising their natural curiosity about the world around them...
- Big Questions in every unit encourage children to share ideas, find their own answers, and think critically.
- Integrated Cambridge English and Trinity GESE exam support, including videos to prepare children for what to expect on test day.
- Projects get students working together to activate new language and develop key competences.
- Videos and story animations capture children’s imaginations.
- Literacy lessons include varied text types and structured writing support.
- Extensive readings encourage reading for pleasure.