Floppy’s Phonics Student Packs
A new synthetic phonics teaching programme developed by phonics expert Debbie Hepplewhite. It has a clear progression through five levels, ensuring your students gain confidence in English, good pronunciation and phonetic awareness.
- We have carefully developed a range of student packs that give you everything you need to implement the programme in your classroom. Each pack provides 6 Sounds and Letter Books (12 books at level 5) and an activity book for further practice.
- Each Sounds and Letters Book teaches a collection of sounds and develops the blending skills students will need to speak and read in English.
- An Activity Book at each level helps students practise the phonic sounds in and out of context, along with optional writing activities which progress in difficulty.
- The Floppy’s Phonics Fiction and Non-Fiction readers are exciting, fully-decodable phonics books to help children practice their phonics skills.
For the student
For the teacher
- 6 Sounds and Letters books
- Activity Book
- Teaching Handbooks
- Poster Pack
- Flash Cards
- Planning, Assessment and Resources Book and CD-ROM
- Big Talkabout Cards
- Phonics Flashcards