The world’s most trusted adult English course. It’s perfectly balanced syllabus and proven methodology now comes with a new generation of digital support.
- Clear, structured approach to grammar with structures introduced in context, and questions that encourage students to work out the rules for themselves.
- A comprehensive 'Grammar section' at the back of the Student's Books provides a useful reference before, during or after the lesson.
- A well-defined vocabulary syllabus concentrates on three key areas: learning new words in lexical sets; acquiring good habits for learning vocabulary; and developing vocabulary 'systems' such as sound and spelling relationships.
- Integrated skills work with the reading and listening activities in every unit contextualizing and bringing together previously introduced language.
- The unit-by-unit writing sections in the Student's Books help to develop students' written English in a range of situations and registers.
- Supportive Teacher's Books at each level include an explanation of the methodology, step-by-step lesson guidance, additional activities, photocopiable tests, cultural notes, and detailed answer keys.